Welcome to Year 6
Hello and welcome to Year 6's class page. This page will have lots of useful information on it.
We hope that you are feeling refreshed and ready for an exciting year! We are looking forward to getting to know you all and learning along the way!
Some useful reminders:
- Remember to bring in a healthy snack for break times.
- Don't forget your water bottle!
- P.E is on Tuesday (outdoor) and Wednesday (indoor). Remember to attend school in your P.E kit on these days.
- Reading books will be sent home on a Monday and are expected to be returned on a Monday (unless still reading).
- Weekly spellings are set and will be taken from the Year5/6 Spelling List. The spelling tests will take place on a Monday.
- Reading records will also be checked on a Monday. It is important to have your reading record signed and ready for this day.
Thank you for your continued support.
Mrs Rodriguez, Mrs Bradbury, Mrs Baker and Mrs Abel