Welcome to Year 6
Spring Term 2020
Hello and welcome to Year 6's class page. We hope that you are feeling refreshed and prepared for another term in Year 6!
Some useful reminders:
- Our P.E. days are Monday and Friday. Please come to school ready in your P.E. kit on those days.
- Remember to bring in a healthy snack for break times.
- Don't forget your water bottle!
- Reading books will be sent home on a Tuesday and are expected to be returned on a Friday (unless still reading).
- Homework must be handed in every Friday. Homework tasks are uploaded each Tuesday and must be self-marked by the children. Weekly spellings are set and will be taken from the Year5/6 Spelling List. The spelling tests will take place on a Friday.
- Reading records will also be checked on a Friday. It is important to have your reading record signed and ready for this day.
Thank you for your continued support,
Mrs. Walker, Miss Tucker, Mrs. McShane, Mrs. Baker and Mrs. Abel.