Welcome to Year 3
Autumn Term 2021.
Welcome back! We hope you had a lovely summer and are ready to get back into your learning!
We are really looking forward to our first topic which is.... 'The Mayflower'.
- Homework will be uploaded to Teams every Tuesday. It will contain three days worth of English and Maths task linked to our daily learning that should be completed on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evening. Please remember to mark your homework before you submit it. If you get stuck at home, please talk to us and we will help you to find a solution. We expect Reading to be completed every day and recorded in your Red Reading Record as well as Times Tables Rockstars to develop fluency in your times tables.
- Please remember to bring in a water bottle each day.
- Our P.E. days are Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- You may bring in a healthy snack.
- Please make sure you have written your names on your jumpers, coats, water bottles, sandwich boxes and snack pots.
- Reading records and Library books should come into school everyday so your teachers can read with you. It is a year 3 expectation that you are reading to an adult and getting them to put a signature in your red reading record everyday!
- There are some links to websites below with games linked to our learning this term.
All the best...
The Year 3 Team – Miss Sansom, Miss Burton, Mrs Morris and Mrs Pavitt.
www.discoveryeducation.co.uk (espresso) Feel free to explore all the curriculum areas through videos and games. Details of the school log in can be found on your DB Primary account. There is a link below.
www.oxfordowl.co.uk Please create your own free account to access reading books.