Welcome to Year 3
Spring term 2021.
What a great Autumn term we've had Year 3, with such hard work from everyone! Now it's time for the Spring term!
We are really looking forward to our next topic which is ... 'What have the Romans given us?'
- Homework will be uploaded to Teams every Tuesday. It will contain three days worth of English and Maths task linked to our daily learning that should be completed on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evening. If you get stuck at home, please talk to us and we will help you to find a solution. We expect Reading to be completed every day and recorded in your Red Reading Record as well as Times Tables Rockstars to develop fluency in your times tables.
- Our PE Days are Mondays and Tuesdays. Please come to school dressed in your PE Kit on these days and you will remain in your PE kit for the whole day.
- Please remember to bring in a water bottle each day.
- You may bring in a healthy snack.
- Please make sure you have written your names on your jumpers, coats, water bottles, sandwich boxes and snack pots.
- There are some links to websites below with games linked to our learning this term.
All the best...
The Year 3 Team – Miss Lewis, Miss Burton, Mrs King, Mrs Woolgar and Mrs Morris.
www.discoveryeducation.co.uk (espresso) Feel free to explore all the curriculum areas through videos and games. Details of the school log in can be found on your DB Primary account. There is a link below.
www.oxfordowl.co.uk Please create your own free account to access reading books.
summerreadingchallenge.org.uk Essex Library Summer Reading Challenge. You need to create your account to take part online for 2020.